About Great Lakes Online Schools
"Baker College of Owosso is pleased to be partnering with Ovid-Elsie Area Schools in this exciting new endeavor to provide a virtual secondary school option to area students. A long time leader on online education at the college level, Baker Owosso looks forward to providing dual credit options (college credit) within the Ovid-Elsie virtual high school program." - Pete Karsten, President of Baker College of Owosso
Students enjoy the freedom to complete their coursework when and where they like, while being able to access staff for additional assistance at the Academic Enrichment Center based on the Baker College campus.
- Free tuition and laptop
- Self-paced instruction supported by exceptional teachers
- Individualized Learning Plan for every student
- Real time, online academic support and tutoring
- Dual credit options for college credit while in high school
- Access to Academic Enrichment Center at Baker College for additional support
- A broad curriculum, including nineteen Advanced Placement courses and seven foreign language courses
- Participate in athletics and extracurricular activities with Ovid-Elsie Middle / High School students
- Meets all NCAA eligibility requirements
- Full accredited by North Central Association/AdvancEd
Have questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions here...
To find out more, call us 989-729-3492