Baker College of Owosso is pleased to be partnering with Ovid-Elsie Area Schools in this exciting new endeavor to provide a virtual secondary school option to area students. A long time leader on online education at the college level, Baker Owosso looks forward to providing dual credit options (college credit) within the Ovid-Elsie virtual high school program.
President of Baker College of Owosso
Students enjoy the freedom to complete their coursework when and where they like while being able to access staff for additional assistance.
- Free tuition and laptop
- Self-paced instruction supported by exceptional teachers
- Individualized Learning Plan for every student
- Real-time, online academic support and tutoring
- Higher education testing and credentialing courses available
- A broad curriculum, including nineteen Advanced Placement courses and seven foreign language courses
- Participate in athletics and extracurricular activities with Ovid-Elsie Middle / High School students
- Meets all NCAA eligibility requirements
- Full accredited by North Central Association/AdvancEd